Sound Design: From a uniquely subtle room tone, to the sound of Krakatoa erupting out the driver’s side window of a 1935 Cadillac LaSalle, we can do it all.
Music Production: Original, rips, scoring, beats, etc. Our multifarious music arrangers are in-house, enabling us to produce whatever you need in record time…or immediately, whichever comes first.
Voice Directing: We have experienced voice directors who are very familiar with Vancouver’s diverse talent pool.
Casting: We can put together audition sessions or send you demos of our recommended talent.
Licensed Music and SFX Library: It’s massive. Not only that, we can negotiate the music rights for songs that aren’t already licensed.
Script Writing: Looking for scripts? We have experienced in-house writers who are just competitive enough to battle each other to the death in hopes of winning your approval.
Post Production: From a simple mix of a few elements to the detailed audio post production of your full length program.
Studios: We have an audition suite and two full-service audio studios operating on Pro Tools 7 in Vancouver, and another full-service studio operating on Pro Tools 8 in our Calgary office.
- ISDN digital patching
- Skype/phone patch connection
- Audio pre-lay for cartoons
- Source Connect
- 5.1 surround mixes “Home Mix Theatre” designed to AES (Audio Engineering Society) standard for 5.1 mixing
- Dolby ProLogic Surround (4:2:4 Encoded Stereo)
- Dolby ProLogic Surround (5.1 Encoded Stereo)
- Dolby Digital AC3 Surround (True 5.1 Non-Encoded)